As an entrepreneur, it can be quite overwhelming to evaluate your options for raising capital. You might be surprised to find that there are options for raising capital that you may have never heard of. Raising capital for a business is one of the most important activities when you start a business or have an established business. Raising capital requires planning and implementation. One of the biggest challenges on how to raise capital is getting funds from individuals and investors. Raising capital for a business is important for the growth of the business.
The Challenge of Raising Capital for Small Business
Raising capital is one of the most difficult challenges faced by today’s entrepreneurs.
- Bank loans are very hard to get
- Risk capital investors (angels and venture capital funds) expect high growth and rapid exit, which are not options for a huge majority of businesses
- Complicated securities regulations place severe limits on who can invest
Strategies to Raise Capital
We have identified five strategies that allow you to raise money from both wealthy and non-wealthy investors in compliance with securities law:
- Direct Public Offerings (DPOs)
- Private offerings
- Special strategies for cooperatives
- Fund-based funding (donations, pre-sales, memberships, etc)
- Grants and public-private partnerships
You Take Care Of Your Business!...
We Take Care Of Your Finance!....